BALLARINI Secchia Nero 18848-141 5 Inch Santoku
Since 1889, BALLARINI has been creating products infused with Italy’s rich culinary tradition. The new Secchia Nero knife series carries on this proud heritage. Packed with chef-friendly features, these knives put the pleasure in prep work, making the kitchen more fun. Forged from high-quality German stainless steel, these knives are durable and strong, and their beautiful satin finish blades are honed for long-lasting sharpness. The series features the perfect all-rounder knives for everything you need to get done in the kitchen, from peeling and dicing, to chopping and slicing. The stylish and ergonomic curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip for optimal cutting technique and comfort. The handle is finished with a gorgeous metal embossed logo end cap that will add a touch of beauty to your countertop.
- Forged from high-quality German stainless steel.
- Satin finish blade tempered and honed for lasting sharpeness.
- Curved bolster and full tang offer safety and balance for fatigue free cutting.
- Tradtional triple-riven resin handle is curved for comfort.
- Dishwasher safe - handwash recommended.