BALLARINI Tesoro 36414-100 Table Blender - Metallic Grey
Rev up your recipes with the BALLARINI Tesoro Blender. Featuring 10 speeds, 3 pre-set programs, and durable stainless-steel blades, this compact 800-watt workhorse easily whips up homemade tomato sauce, purees soups, crushes ice, and so much more. Blend smoothies and take them on-the-go in the same container, thanks to the handy personal blending cup. This compact blender looks great on your countertop and is packed with chef-friendly features like a built-in measuring cup, a wrap-around cord, and non-slip feet. Stylish and speedy, Tesoro adds gusto to cooking and entertaining.
- Stylish Compact Design - The sleek design looks great on your countertop. The space-saving size fits neatly under cabinets and is easy to pull out for entertaining
- Flexible Speed Control - 10 speed settings, 3 pre-set programs and a handy on/off pulse button put you in complete control. From silky soups to chunky salsa, get the perfect texture for every recipe. The powerful 800-watt motor transforms even the toughest ingredients into the creamiest consistency
- High-Performance - Razor-sharp, stainless-steel blades blend fresh fruit into healthy smoothies, puree veggies into luxuriously smooth soups, and crush ice for fantastic frozen margaritas. Enjoy quiet efficiency at every speed
- Extra Features - Fully loaded with a 32-ounce carafe and 16-ounce personal blender cup, each features a built-in measuring cup for no-fuss precision. With the personal blender cups, smoothies to-go are easy. Blend directly in the bottle, remove the blades, seal the lid, and you're off! The anti-slip feet offer excellent device stability and a safety switch turns off the blender in case the jug or bottle isn't properly attached. The built-in cord storage helps store your blender safely and snugly
- Easy To Clean - Detachable blades and seal ring allow you to remove hard-to-reach residue for thorough cleanup. For an even easier cleaning, you can fill the carafe or cup with water while it’s still attached and run the pulse cycle