Wusthof Classic 10" Cook's Knife 1040100126
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material â“ Polyoxymethylene (POM) â“ which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
A New WÜSTHOF logo for the Next Generation
Across two centuries and seven Family generations, we never stop etching our mark. The WÜSTHOF Trident has always represented our unwavering pursuit of excellence and quality worldwide. To celebrate this tradition, we have once again refined our mark.
Summer 2020 sees the relaunch of our logo. The iconic Trident remains the core visual of our brand, symbolizing the heritage, quality and sharpness of each of our blades. The newly designed logo emphasizes a clear-cut, sharp and to-the-point modern design. At the same time, this contemporary interpretation acknowledges the age-old artisanal tradition of knife making while exemplifying the high-precision craftsmanship embodied in all WÜSTHOF knives.
While visual elements such as our logo and the etchings on our blades have changed, the craftsmanship you have come to expect from our factories in Solingen, Germany, continues to be our core value. Our tradition of the highest quality will always remain our commitment to you, or consumer.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard