Wusthof Classic 3½ï¿½ Demi-Bolster Paring Knife 4065-7/09
Bringing contemporary features to the most iconic blade shapes, the CLASSIC Demi-Bolster Blade Assortment is defined by its streamlined half-bolster design. This updated bolster allows for full use of the edge's cutting surface and permits effective sharpening along the entire length of the blade. In addition, each of the blades in the CLASSIC Demi-Bolster Blade Assortment is 20% lighter than its counterpart in the CLASSIC collection, making it as light and agile as it is comfortable. 4065-7/09
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material â“ Polyoxymethylene (POM) â“ which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard