ZWILLING Fresh & Save 36803-000 Vacuum Gratin Dish | Glass | Rectangular
The Fresh & Save gratin dish is designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. Made of sturdy borosilicate glass, this long, shallow, rectangular container is ideal for easy storage of lasagnas, gratins, and other baked meals in the refrigerator and freezer. It’s also handy for marinating meat. Designed for efficient stacking, it’s the ultimate space saver and organization helper. The gratin dish is ovenproof (without lid) and doubles as a beautiful serving piece at the table. Store, bake, and serve in the same container.
With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.
Here’s how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.
- Container made of borosilicate glass and temperature resistant from 0°F to 356°F
- Freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
- Long, shallow shape means it can be easily stacked in the fridge and freezer for efficient storage.
- Container lid features double seal to create a perfect seal
- Store, bake, and serve in the same container.
- For use with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump