ZWILLING Kramer - EUROLINE Stainless Damascus Collection 34892-173 6.5 Inch Nakiri
This finely crafted nakiri knife mimics a Japanese cleaver shape and features a wide, ultra-sharp blade that’s ideal for prepping everything from veggies to meat to fish. This knife, designed for ZWILLNG by master bladesmith Bob Kramer, is the perfect fusion of Eastern and Western knife designs. It’s a sturdy knife created for just about everything in the kitchen, but most especially for chopping, slicing, and dicing vegetables. The shape is uniquely suited to two-handed cuts through fruits and vegetables with tough rinds, such as watermelon and winter squash.
The KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility. These knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer, and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complemented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
- Mimics Japanese cleaver shape with a wide, ultra-sharp blade
- Versatile knife, but especially designed for chopping vegetables and for two-handed cuts
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 63 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9 to 12° on each side